Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Worn out

Where have I been you ask?
Everywhere.

High school reunion on the 8th - went really well! I had so much fun! Unfortunately, I don't really have many pictures from it and I am impatiently waiting on everyone else to put theirs up on Facebook so I can snatch them. Here is a prom-like photo my Grandmother took -

Prior to the reunion, we went to a wedding of a high-school friend. Busy day!
That is my cousin Billy and his girlfriend Summer.

I have been studying ALOT for my exam, it is really taking alot of my time and is the reason I am MIA most of the time.

We have been eating at some amazing places around town and trying to spend time with friends. As The Test gets closer, I will have to seclude myself more and more. I try to study 4 or 5 days a week. I think 2 nights off is ok for now... Heck I studied 1/2 of Saturday last weekend and part of Sunday as well. I am doing the best that I can right now!!

I will try to get better... but it may not be until October....

No comments: