Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Vacation Countdown

In 5 weeks I take my licensing exam. I have been really stressed about it and studying hard for it. Lee and I have not been on a vacation in almost 18 months. After much debating and researching - Lee booked our trip this morning to Playa Del Carmen Mexico (next to Cancun). We will be staying at the El Dorado Royale in a private casita. Here are a few of the amenities -
  • swim up bar at the main pool
  • private infinity pool - which connects you to the lazy river system to take you to the pool with the bar...
  • roofless private outdoor shower
  • private jacuzzi
  • champagne in the room at all times
  • ALL INCLUSIVE
We will be going there the same week as my birthday (Oct 12 - 16) and taking a Mon-Fri trip so we will still have the weekends around it! That is like a 9 day vacation!

No comments: