Monday, July 12, 2010

He thinks, She thinks...

I have realized that men and women think differently when it comes to the impending birth of their (first) child...

Here is how I think the thought bubbles go over our heads all the time:


Me: What will the baby watch for cartoon? Perhaps Fraggle Rock on DVD!

Lee: money

Me: I wonder what stroller we will like.

Lee: Money

Me: I am becoming obsessed with wanting to know what the gender is!

Lee: money.


So when any of these things I am thinking are spoken out loud, he looks at me like i am crazy!

Oh well, at least he will be impressed with all the things I THOUGHT about and PLANNED out that he didn't want to be bothered with. He will be all "Wow! I am so glad you thought about that!" and i guess he will just be glad I didn't say it all out loud.

What an adventure already...


1 comment:

Sabrina Bowen said...

That's men for you. Dustin was - IS - the exact same way. It's our job to worry about all the "little" things, and their job to make sure that they will have all the money in the world to take care of us.