Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I'm Loving

I don't see a lot of What I'm Loving Wednesday out there anymore, but I wanted to go on and share a few things that I have been hooked on lately!


Please don't judge me. I love this show. I could be the 80's theme, or the fact that it's Carrie Bradshaw all over again, but I can't stop watching.

The smell is GONE. I didn't find any splotchy and streaky areas at all. I am so pale I am translucent and I need all the help I can get as the dresses and shorts are brought out for the Spring.

I don't often try new products since my face tends to be sensitive. This arrived in my Birchbox a few weeks ago and I turned around and ordered a full size immediately. It's creamy but not greasy and has no scent at all. Try it, you'll love it!

What about you? What are you loving?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Donald said...

"The Carrie Diaries", where Carrie had multicultural and diverse friends as a young woman...and then settled for three neurotic old white women when she got older. :P

Sarah said...

So, I've never watched Carrie diaries but I did use the new Jergens. The one in the bottle (lotion) still smells! Maybe I just got a bad batch. I should try the foamy one.