Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Fit, Healthy, Balanced Life

Yesterday someone asked me "Didn't you used to have a blog? Why did you stop writing in it?"

My first response was "Time. Content. I didn't think anyone cared that I made tacos for dinner. Again."

This started me thinking... what should I do to get back to this place where I have been documenting our lives for the past several years?

I suppose I have to solve the above reasons for stopping first.

Time: Writing the posts and putting them together takes time. With all we have going on these days, sitting down to organize my thoughts seems daunting. When can I write/think so that I am not feeling guilty that there is laundry to fold and dishes to put away...

Content: Today we went here, did this, and then that. Over time I have felt this is a little mundane.

Today I realized I have something that I care a lot about that I can use as the framework to my little space on the internet:  Healthy Family.

I not so long ago wrote out all that I have been trying/doing with Logan since his ADHD diagnoses last year. You can recap here: Changes in Eating

Since then. the changes have taken over the entire house and I have really gotten into holistic health as well.

I am working on myself, getting in shape and losing weight.

Going forward I believe I will not only write updates on our family life, since this is a great way to keep up with everything, but add posts about items I care about.

Clean Eating
Fitness
Essential Oils
Healthy Recipes

I wonder if I start coming up with content that means something to me (and hopefully others) the "time" issue will resolve itself.

If anyone is still reading, I hope this revival sticks. There is so much to talk about not only with the above topics but with Logan and Ellie doing so many things.

Here's to trying!

Photobucket

No comments: