Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th!

Most 4th of July holidays' in the past, we have taken off to Palestine to spend the day at the lake and watch fireworks and be together as a family.
This year, I proposed that everyone bring something since my grandmother ends up cooking every single thing. The other thing that was different this year was the fast that there were about 6 kids there all from ages 3 months to 8 years old. It was a bit nuts!
I got to visit for a good long while with Carlye, a friend from high school. We lost touch for the last 10 years and have recently gotten together a few times. I am so happy to be getting to know her again!I do think my dress was not too flattering....
I also was able to spend a little time with Hannah, my 15 month old niece. She is a hoot but HATES naps. I found that out... We had a nice holiday and I am glad to be home and recovering. My grandmother took lots of photos so I will put them up when I get them from her!

1 comment:

Donald said...

Hannah is the image of a mini-Granda Tatum!! :)