Monday, May 31, 2010

Buffett was a B-L-A-S-T

Although it was super hot, we had a good time. I will admit that Minute Maid was more fun and he played more songs that I loved, but I had a nice time at this one - even though I was stone cold SOBER.

Being pregnant was not on my list of things when we bought these tickets...

BUT, I can't complain about quick baby making!
Anyhow, cameras were prohibited but I used my phone to take a few photos:
The beach balls are already flying! There isn't anyone on stage yet... i got whacked in the head a few times!
Kelly kept telling everyone "She has a parrothead in her belly!!!"
It was a sold out show and it was nice and breezy when the sun went down.
But I don't know if I will go again when he is in the woodlands... I thought Minute Maid was such a great show!

No comments: