Friday, May 14, 2010

Life comes to a halt...

It seems like the minute we found out we are pregnant, life changed. It slowed to a crawl.
I can't get enought sleep. Thankfully I am not sick at all. But that is replaced by extreme fatigue and generally crankiness and headaches.

I am going to try and change that this weekend - however it is supposed to rain, which makes sleep that much more inviting!!

I need to buy some new pants (yes, already) and that may make me feel like going and doing more since I can actually breathe!

Right now we are starting the Day Care saga of having a child. Expensive and the waiting list is crazy.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Okie Rednecks said...

I am so excited for you guys. I am lucky that Matt's step-mother has an in-home daycare so I think that will be taken care of. Are you tracking your weight on the Wii? Have a great weekend!

Sabrina Bowen said...

I have a few pairs that I need to get to you. Both work slacks and jeans.