Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's day Daddy:


Though our relationship is strained due to a third party, not a day goes by that I don't think about you and want to tell you about my day. I hope as the days and months go by you can begin to be in my life again and get to know your grandson - who looks a lot like you.
You are the reason for my love of all things Parrothead, peanuts in my Coke, and a well cooked pot roast, as well as few choice sayings.
I love you more than you know and I miss you even more than that.

Happy Father's day Tony:
It's rare that a man walks into your life with such an open heart and soul, taking you on as his own without hesitation.
Wisdom and wit are abundant in you. Always up for fun and excitement, rarely a complaint.
My life would not be the same without you and all you have done for mom and I.
I love you and your Buckwheat tie...

Happy Fathers day:
To my two dads.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane Haynes said...

Not happy about your Dad's absence.
Very happy you have Tony.
Great picture!