Wednesday, January 14, 2009

When it rains it pours...

So why is it when one part of your life is stressful, another part just decides to join in?
Lee is having a terrible time at his job, so that is making home stressful for us, naturally. But everything was fine at my job.
Until Today.
And it isn't my JOB, it is an aspect of it.
Last month I ran all over the city to get paperwork in place for my licensing exam. I put it all in a bundle and sent it OVERNIGHT to NCIDQ (National Council for Interior Design Qualification). A few weeks went by and I was like "Hmmm i have not heard anything at all."
So yesterday I dug around on their site and figured out they don't have my trasncript (although I sent it...) and I called them. "No, you need to call TBAE, you register with them first." TBAE = Texas Board of Architects and Engineers. So in Texas you register with them and send them your papers. So guess what? I did it wrong. Which means - i can't take the test until the Fall, rather than April.
The only upside I have found (after sitting here stewing for 3 hours) is that both my co-workers will be taking it with me in the fall. So i guess that makes it a little better...
I am just sad.

3 comments:

Sabrina Bowen said...

Just remember though...there is always sunshine after the rain! :)

The Riddle Family said...

Oh Bre, that just plain sucks. I think another romantic and relaxing picnic under the lighted tree is in order - stat!

Donald said...

That sucks.

Good point on the upside of the co-workers taking it at the same time. Is the test of the type that you could help each other study?