Thursday, May 10, 2012

Product of the Week

Growing up as the daughter of a hairdresser (in the 80's and 90's!!) I am no stranger to salon products and whacky hair-do's.

At the end of the day, I was stricken blessed with fine hair that will not do anything but sit flat on my head and straight as a board. What to do?

I have tried expensive mousse and lifting serums and nothing really seemed to work.

Until now..

Of all the things I could buy that would give me the best result - I can't believe it was this:



No residue
No stiffness
But tons of lift and shine

LOVE IT.

Combined with the shampoo and conditioner in this line, I am very happy with my hair these days.

Now - what to do about the Houston humidity?

Link up!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Photobucket

No comments: