Thursday, January 17, 2013

Current Favorite

My hair. *Sigh* It's flat, fine, boring.

When looking for a good shampoo, I am usually on the hunt for something volumizing - but I also need conditioning since I highlight my hair.

Right now I am really enjoying this shampoo and conditioner:

It smells great, it's light and doesn't weigh my hair down, and it smooths the frizzies.

Living in Houston, where it is humid 364 days of the year, smoothing frizzies is kind of a big deal.

Anywhoo, just putting that out there for you.

Also, what's better than the your hair on the first day of new shampoo? Pretty much nothing.

Other than chocolate.

Or wine.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen that in the store, will have to try. HEB had a shampoo/conditioner RUSK brand set on sale this week. I picked it up and have to say, I am really happy with the results. I thinnish hair and like volume as well.