Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Coffee makes my world go 'round

Yesterday I got up and made coffee, just like I do every morning. I poured it into my travel mug (thermos?) and noticed that no matter how I put on the lid, it leaks. So when I take a drink, or when I am walking, it leaks everywhere. That sucks. So I stopped at Starbucks on the way in (which negated the purpose of making coffee because I had to stop...) and talked to them about my cup. They were very nice and only charged me the difference for my new cup (i got a nicer one).
I poured my coffee into it and got in the car. I open it, drink, put it back. I then start fiddling with my iPod cord and knock the dang mug over - and it spills on my pants. Because I did not shut the lid.
All this - because my cup was leaking.
And it was Monday.
Welcome back from the Holidays!

2 comments:

Donald said...

the mini cooper...ensuring that your coffee cup will NOT tilt over, even if your car goes over a cliff!

The Riddle Family said...

Damn that sucks! Don't you love Mondays? Hope the coffee came out of your pants! :)