Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yay Christmas Parties!

Today we attended Jennifer's Annual Christmas Bash. Last year it was wine and cheese, this year it was brunch. So much fun! We did that Chinese Gift Exchange thing and walked off with a nice wine opener (The Rabbit?).
Lee and I had a nice photo in front of the tree:
And then much later, after spiked Wassail and some champagne, me and Donald:
I have a habit of running my hands through my hair and often it ends up touseled. Jimmy walked up and said I had "sex hair." Dang it!
I had hoped to use the picture of Lee and I as our card photo this year, but I just don't think it is the right one. It is a little stuffy, (we aren't really excited looking huh?) and - no pets! So tonight we are going to take some new ones out on the front porch. They just have to turn out or our cards will be picture-less. EEEK!
I am making beef stew tonight. I can't think of a better smell than onions and garlic sautee'ing in butter... mmmmm....

No comments: