Thursday, January 27, 2011

Restful Afternoon

Logan is slowly but surely doing better at night, so the days for me are getting to where I can get things done around the house rather than sit around in a daze trying to take a nap.

So, I took a break from my Gilmore-ing and looked around - noticing how everyone in the house was sleeping/resting, while I guzzle coffee...

Teddy, the spaz that he is, decided to crash on the floor:And Lola, the princess that she is, took up snuggling on the sofa with a blanket:
Logan was on his boppy lounger, his favorite thing in the world at this point (a.k.a. the only place he takes a decent nap):
I had to search the 3 spots the cat takes to find her:
Today it was the guest bed. Sometimes it my bed or Logan's bouncy seat. He doesn't use it but Lilly likes it just fine.

Me? Watching Gilmore and drinking coffee...Maternity Leave... Restful finally ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol people won't kidding about sleep while you can!

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

I've been meaning to comment... your little one is the sweetest thing ever. He already looks like a grown man!!! ;)