Monday, November 14, 2011

Nutcracker Market

For the third time in 4 years, I took off work and went to the Nutcracker Market.

Don't worry, my boss understands. In fact, she was with me!

This is something people travel from all over to go to. It's basically a Christmas Decorating / Chochtky explosion.
Arial shot. No, I did not take this photo..
It's booth after booth after booth of stuff.

Stuff like:
Texas Tree Decor, of course

Sparkly Stuff

Wine Tree Decor (yay!)
Useless stuff:
They sold these tights with feathers to stick out of the top of your boots. Why? No idea.

 There are also very very very interestingly dressed people:
She just needed some boots and feathers...
Also funny stuff:
Oops, I adopted another cat! My daycare lady needs that shirt


There are interesting people....

Donald got a lot of compliments on that hat...

I bought a ton of shit few things, but my favorite of them was this:
Now I want to decorate for Christmas so bad!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mami en construcción said...

I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!
Maybe in December I'll have some time to decorate our home! YAY!

Anonymous said...

My work used to do something similar every year. Definitely more NUT than anything else.

Donald said...

You should wear the hat while you're putting up your Christmas tree. ;)

I not only got compliments...I sold the shit out of that hat! I think I made four sales and three "maybes"...should have got a commission!