Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I am Loving Wednesday

Now that I am 30 31, flirty fatty, and thriving tired - I figured I need to start taking better care of my skin.

Recently, for my birthday, my sister in law got me a gift box at Kiehl's and thus started an addiction.
First there is the facial cleanser:
I have been a clinique snob for years when it comes to face products - but this has changed my life. I have very fair and freckly skin. This has made it so that I barely have to wear makeup. I don't get those big break outs once a month anymore. Love it.

Then I follow it up with the cream:
This is divine. It only takes a little bit and your face feels silky.

For those awesome crows feet smile lines around the eyes:


 I have been using this for about a week and I am really like it. Right now I am still on the sample because the price tag freaked me out...

When I do wear make up, I have been using this:
 Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. It's light and airy and does just enough to even out skin tone.

My new favorite body cream is:

Silky, very light scent, amazing.

So, gone are my college days when I never washed my face with more than water, put Lubriderm on my face as a moisturizer, and put that white Clearasil stuff on a zit.

Being old is hard..

And expensive.

Not to mention the Kiehls Store is next door to the Williams Sonoma in the shopping center. 

For a little pick me up, hop on over to Shabby Apple. They are having an AMAZING sale.

Women's Dresses from Shabby Apple


Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple



Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friends!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

Love Kiehl's!

Holly said...

I have never tried any of those products, I might have to now though! :)