Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Decorating

I've been a bit of a slacker on decorating for fall.

Could be because we are so busy.

But I am pretty sure it's due to the fact that I have to move a huge treadmill out of the way of the closet that houses my decorations so most of the time I am more like "eff it."

I did make some progress on Friday, however.

First - my beautiful new wreath showed up!
This beautiful creation arrived via Chapters Of Our Life - Annie! I also ordered a Christmas Wreath but I will save those photos for - you know - December.

While at the store on the way home Friday for an emergency wine run (let's be honest) - I picked up a few pumpkins:


I nestled them among the Ivy and weeds, which are fighting for majority right now.
Logan picked out his own little pumpkin:
For now, I am not sure how much effort I am willing to put into digging out my decorations - but I will try to fancy it up a little more.

Have a great week!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pumpkins in the ivy!