Monday, October 8, 2012

Meh

I feel kinda... Meh.

Which is odd since my birthday is in less than a week.

Odd because this is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year.

Odd mainly because things are really really good for us right now.

But...

I haven't even decorated for Fall yet.
I have nothing interesting to blog about.

Get up, go to work, come home, play with Logan, watch tv, go to bed.. repeat...

One interesting thing we just did was go to the zoo:

Where Logan climbed on everything

The chimps ate out of jack o lanterns

Logan loved it

Logan and his pal Ariana pulled the wagon too!
Sunday since it was GORGEOUS outside, I opened all the windows in the house... Logan loved sitting in the window seat in the kitchen:
I had him in big boy clothes mainly because everything else is shorts and t shirts!
I can't believe we are 6 weeks away from having a 2 year old!



Photobucket

No comments: