Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Growing older but not up...

This coming weekend, I turn 32.

It's kind of sneaking up on me this year. I'm not as giddy and freaking out about it. Maybe because I am too busy and tired to really focus on it?
Maybe I am reaching the age where it is not a big deal anymore?

Anywhoo - I suppose it's tradition to make a list of wants huh?

Here are a few things I would like:

1 - Charms for my Pandora Necklace. Ideas.

I like the Topaz because that is Logan's birthstone.

2 - Acrylic Stemless Wine Glasses (a set of 4-6)





3 - A spa day. Like full blown mani, pedi, massage, steam room - spa DAY.


I know it's not much but I don't feel like I need much. Just to be with family and friends and kiss my sweet boy on the cheeks.

What else should I ask for this year?
Photobucket

No comments: