Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday morning, we headed out to the Pumpkin Patch. Thankfully, Logan enjoyed it - which was a vast difference on how he felt about it last year...

We got there just as a truck full o' punkins was unloading.

Full Steam Ahead!


I can lift this! Er... maybe not

Sea of mini pumpkins

Ok I can lift THIS one!


This one made it into the wagon

A smidge too big to lift!

Better luck with this one!

Super cool knobby pumpkin


Lee picked this one to drink beer out of....

Out final selection

Logan added more and then tried to pull it!


Yay! Pumpkins rule!
I am so glad he had so much fun this year. While I still don't have those iconic pumpkin patch photos, I have these showing how active and fun he is.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

Love it!!
Logan just gets cuter and cuter! I love him trying to pick up the big pumpkin!!

Donald said...

Too cute!

What's the pumpkin-beer thing?

Anonymous said...

I tried for that "iconic" pumpkin patch photo this year too and failed. Kids are too active now! Gone are the days where I could plop him down and laugh to make him smile. But these photos are a whole different kind of iconic right!? :)