Friday, May 9, 2008

Making progress...

When I got home last night, the cabinets were in! There are some that need tweaking (new door, different size, etc) but for the most part they are in. The major snaffu is that the insides of the cabinets are not white, they are natural, which I don't like the look of. I feel like that is all I see when I look at the upper cabinets with the glass fronts. So Lowe's (since this was someone else's fault and not mine!) is giving us the paint and primer to paint the insides of the cabinets and the shelves. Sweet! Problem solved.
I am on mopping #2 and still need to do it one more time. There was so much residue from the sheet rocking and painting that it is just too dirty for one mopping.
The first picture shows my paint sample taped to the wall. The room should be painted next week. :)
The fridge and dishwasher (YAY!) were delivered today, so the fridge is installed and working fine. Just needs to start making ice and get nice and cold. It looks fantastic.

No comments: