Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend

We were graced with beautiful weather this weekend! We went to lunch at Barnaby's and sat outside on the patio. I had the turkey burger again that I just LOVE and didn't eat all the fries :).
Then I took a BIG nap!! I went outside after and played in the yard with the pups and lee.Last night we went to see Forgetting Sara Marshall and it was really really funny! I am glad we saw it, but at first I wasn't sure i wanted to. I highly suggest it.
This post is really choppy. I just woke up.
Our floor is DONE. They came and sealed it yesterday!Lola and Teddy are happy to get to run through the kitchen to the back yard again too. So this week many things will happen and the kitchen will start to come together. First, they will finish drywall work and the windows will go in. Then the cabinets! Once the cabinets are in, we can get the granite people to come and measure for the counter. While we wait on that to come in, we can get finishing touches like paint, crown molding, and light fixtures going.
Then onces the granite is in, all that will be left is the backsplash!! So I think we are a little over 2 weeks to go. It all depends on how quickly they cut my counter and get it installed.
So the end is near. I can't wait to get back to cooking!

No comments: