Monday, February 23, 2009

Green Tile

Since someone decided to turn on the overhead lights today, I thought I would take a new picture of the tile on my desk that is awaiting my mom's choosing. It still isn't very color-accurate, dang camera phone...So the ones at the bottom of the photo, the long slivers, those are green tiffany glass. It is pretty 'spensive... around $40 a square foot! The stripey one is slowly becoming my favorite. The little tiny rounds are cool but a little too lime-green. Otherwise I like the solid-ish green tile. I am just having a terrible time finding a counter top. UGH.
I can't decide - pick the counter then the backsplash, or vice versa. So i guess it just depends on what my mom thinks...

2 comments:

The Riddle Family said...

Oh my god, they are do beautiful! I need to hire you when we buy a house!

Okie Rednecks said...

you have some good choices!!!