Sunday, February 22, 2009

Under the Sea..

I just sat down and planned my meals for the week and noticed I planned alot of fish/shrimp!

Sunday: Spicy Shrimp and Bread (maybe salad too)
Monday: Tilapia and Creamy Farfalle
Tuesday: Roasted Chicken
Wednesday: Fiery Shrimp and Linguine
Thursday: Marinated Pork Loin (haven't decided on the side...)
Friday: Out...

I would say it is because I have 3 weeks until a wedding I am in, but the sides on all this are bread, pasta... brownies on Wednesday...
Sometimes you get tired of the same ole chicken and beef all week.

I am going to try and post more during the week, even if it is only photos of cooking or something. I see a trend of Monday postings about the weekends and that gets a little old.

Today we have Brunch at Cadillac Bar, then groceries, then doing alot of NOTHING.

No comments: