Monday, June 1, 2009

Kiddie Pool

Yesterday, while out to Academy to get some stuff for the bikes, I saw kiddie pools. I have been wanting one since it is getting so hot - so that I can sit in it with the sprinkler on and get some sun. But when you are married to someone like Lee - a skimpy kiddie pool won't cut it.
So - we ended up with a 10' round x 30" deep pool with a filter! We wonder if we need to buy a small bag of tablets to help clean the water. Not chlorine but whatever the more bio-friendly substitute is.

It took over 4 hours to get it like 90% full - so we may try and play in it today but of course it is over cast!!This is when the pool is maybe 1/2 full. Lola was walking around and actually jumped in to be with Lee! We put Teddy in but he just stood still as a rock like "nope. not my thing. nope. let me out!"
We are going to run the hose in the pool for a bit more later on this evening and get it to full capacity, as well as get a cover for it because it may rain this week and I don't want to have to deal with that!!

I also need a little raft to float on or one of those chairs that sits inside the pool so i can lounge...

1 comment:

The Riddle Family said...

Awe, little Lola got in the pool! :) Such a cutie pie!