Friday, September 17, 2010

My first baby shower!

I have to say, I am really lucky to work with such great folks. Everyone gets along and we all support each other.

So to have 2 people in the office only 7 weeks apart in their pregnancies, things have been interesting!

Yesterday, the office threw us a joint shower! I am really touched by how generous everyone was and we had a really nice time!

Ok so here are just a few photos of our little party:The cake! Dessert Gallery... Yum!

Presents!

There I am in all my 28 weeks glory!

This is Sheridan, she is ahead of me by 7 weeks and having a girl!How cute is that towel???
I loved those little outfits!

We had a very very nice shower and both were lucky to have such generous and happy people around us.

Next shower: Sept 25 in Palestine.

I have ordered thank you notes just in time!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

There must be a future post with your baby in that towel with the lil horns! Loves that!

Sarah said...

Hey pretty lady. Just wanted to stop by, leave some love and let you know that I gave you an award over at my blog!