Thursday, April 26, 2012

Product of the Week

I have been racking my brain for a product of the week and finally settled on something that was so obvious I was missing it.

No-Show Sexy Hiphugger Panty - Victoria's Secret
I have been wearing these for the last 2 years and I buy 6 at a time. They are a little pricey (3 for $30 most of the time) but I don't own anything else. They have absolutely no seams so you don't get any VPL - even with white or tight pants. They are stretchy and comfortable.
They also come in a thong, if you prefer.

I hope you enjoy!

Link up!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Photobucket

2 comments:

Elizabeth Conaway said...

I just might have to try these!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

I've been looking for a no show panty that doesn't ride up for like forever. Definitely going to try these. Thanks for sharing.