Friday, August 24, 2012

Saying Goodbye

As you read this I am traveling to Tennessee to say goodbye to my step-sister. Being an only child, she is the only sister I ever had or will have (other than my sister-in-laws, whom I cherish).

At my rehearsal dinner 7 years ago.

I really wish I remember what we were laughing at!

Amber was beautiful, vibrant, funny, and kind. She leaves behind 2 young children and many devastated family members and friends.

Please lift my family up in your thoughts and prayers.

Young Life Cut Short

by Unknown Author
Do not judge a song by its duration
Nor by the number of its notes
Judge it by the richness of its contents
Sometimes those unfinished are among the most poignant…
Do not judge a song by its duration
Nor by the number of its notes
Judge it by the way it touches and lifts the soul
Sometimes those unfinished are among the most beautiful…
And when something has enriched your life
And when it’s melody lingers on in your heart.
Is it unfinished?
Or is it endless?


Photobucket

9 comments:

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

Praying for you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

EMily said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Breann.

Kelly M. said...

So sorry for your loss.

averyswifeliz said...

I am so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

OKinUK said...

I'm so sorry.

Diane Haynes said...

I really like those pictures. We have never seen the second one. By the looks of it, you and Amber were laughing at Tony. That looks like his hand on the silver camera. Have a great day. We will get through this.

Jessica said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. What great pictures.

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your support. Everyone is healing and trying to move on.