Tuesday, September 4, 2012

FALL TV!

It's almost time, folks.

Pumpkin Spice Latte is here...
Fall magazine are here....
Football is here (in 1 more day)

That means FALL TV SEASON IS HERE!

I watched the pilot of Go On on Hulu and it was pretty cute! I love Matthew Perry so I hope this ends the curse for him.
I also previewed Animal Practice - hated it. Couldn't even finish the pilot. No Thanks.

Thursday/Friday look pretty empty - so unless we get into some other shows later in the season, looks like these nights will be movie or DVR catch up nights. I mean with football on Sunday and Monday, we won't be able to get to it all anyway.

What shows are you looking forward to?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Candace said...

Greys Anatomy fan right here :) Yes I love Private Practice also! I cannot wait for the CSI shows to come back on. Is Up All Night good? I keep thinking about watching it on Netflix but haven't started yet

Anonymous said...

I tend not to watch current television anymore. Too much good stuff on Netflix. That said, I stay current with Alphas (SyFy), Royal Pains (USA), How I Met Your Mother, The Walking Dead. Looking forward to Revolution (NBC), The Neighbors (ABC), Chicago Fire (NBC), and Elementary (CBS). I need to catch up on Castle, too.

Matt N said...

Football, Football, more football and How I Met your Mother & Big Bang Theory :)