Sunday, June 1, 2008

Too-long

I didn't realize I haven't posted in a bit. Things are just nut-so around here!
The kitchen hasn't changed any since the last picture. The vent hood is here but in the garage and since we are about to be out of town for a week, it will be later on before it goes in. I am excited though!
We leave on Wednesday at 9am for Hawaii and will be back on Tuesday at 7am. I am hoping this is just a wonderful vacation. I am weary of the extensive travel but I know once we are there it will be worth it.
It is hot hot hot here! 97 today and the a/c is non-stop to keep it comfortable in here. I am soooo looking forward to the bill for this one... ick.
Work has been nuts as I prepare for my first official vacation since I started with the company. I have been there almost 7 months, so I think the timing is good. I just want to have all my stuff tied in a nice neat bow before I leave so there is minimal work for anyone else to do... yeah right! I have 2 major things to finish before I go so I should be ok there.
Time to cook dinner and wonder what in the world to watch on tv tonight! Why are the shows already over? Sucks!

No comments: