Sunday, November 2, 2008

Official Photo

Today in the mail I received the official Halloween Photo of the pups and their best friend, Tashi!This weekend we went to Palestine to visit my family. I was really bad and never took pictures! While there I visited my friend Katie, who just had a baby 2 weeks ago! We talked for over an hour and then I headed back over to my grandparents. We went out to dinner and had a really nice time, then I fell asleep on the couch while Lee watched the Texas / Texas Tech football game. I heard the sad news after I woke up this morning.
I haven't felt so well this weekend, really since Friday. My stupid stomach issues are just so hard to deal with all the time. And I am holding onto a good 5 pounds that I can't figure out. It kind of just popped up (no i am not pregnant!). So I am going to try and really watch it the next 2 weeks and see if I can figure out what is going on. I haven't been hungry, so that helps I guess.
Nothing much to report, just doing laundry and thawing steak for dinner. Baby Bok Choy is in season so I am going to cook some of that tonight with the steak and there is a little bit of apple crisp from Friday night for dessert.
Hmmmm, maybe I figured out that 5 pounds? Ha!

No comments: