Monday, November 17, 2008

Owie

Mondays generally suck. But they suck worse when:

You are still feeling the affects of 20+ hot wings you had on Sunday.
You then ate non-spicy chili for lunch but that kicked back harder than the wings.
You bang your knee on your desk.
You get a major paper cut that is in one of those annoying spots that hurts when you type.

I declare a do-over!

This weekend was very peaceful. Sleeping in, watching tv and movies, cooking at home the whole time (other than the hot wings. stupid!).
I am just so sleepy and wish I could inject tums directly into my stomach. Sucks.

1 comment:

The Riddle Family said...

Ooooooooooh, too many wings - I've been there! You poor, poor thing! And a bad paper cut? Yikes! Hopefully today went better! Loved the photos! You're so adorable! :)