Sunday, April 12, 2009

25 Things you may not know about me

I have slightly bowed legs, which I gained from my dad who has more than slightly bowed legs.

I think solid milk chocolate tastes like feet.

I always wanted to be a homicide detective. This explains the books I read and the shows I watch.

My self consciousness stems from ESMS. (Evil-Step-Mother-Syndrome)

I have only had a room-mate twice in my life. Both times failed, but not because of me.

I don't have any talents. I am just me.

I hate thong underwear and refuse to wear it.

I am the oldest cousin, but the shortest.

I am an only child.

I wish I had been a cheerleader in High School so I have watched Bring It On about 20 times.

I hurt my knee in gymnastics and now it tends to hurt before it rains.

I am from a small town but I love the city.

I have been to 8 Jimmy Buffett Concerts. I was 7 years old at my first one.

If you burn me {stab me in the back, etc), I will never forgive you.

I had Hepatitis (the kind from meat or water) in first grade and missed a month of school.

I am beginning to feel very materialistic from living in the city...

I have no sense of direction, but I can follow directions well.

I cheated on my ex to be with Lee.

I hate hard rock more than anything.

I wish I was a good gardener.

I was depressed my junior year and ate nothing but chocolate chip cookies (most of the time).

I don't want children, but Lee and I figure we will have one in about 5 years... we'll see.

I taught myself how to cook.

I just started drinking coffee a year ago. (real coffee)

I am a child of divorce and that made me grow up really fast. Too fast.

I have never water skiied but always wanted to.

No comments: