Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sweet Face

Who could resist this face?That poor toy she has. That was Sheep. Sheep has been gutted and torn and flopped around. Lola has this habit of putting the toy in your face (much like this) and then staring at you (as you see) until you throw the toy. If you ignore her, she sits down on the floor and barks at you. But when you grab the toy, she grabs it too and makes you tug with her.
She did this for about 3 hours last night. I have the same arm as a major league baseball pitcher at this point.
Teddy, on the other hand, was happily chewing on a rawhide. I went to get a picture but he figured me out and moved.
That is totally NOT an ice cream bowl on the table. I swear.

2 comments:

The Riddle Family said...

She's a cutie pie!

Donald said...

That's not "sweet face"...that's "um, you ARE going to throw something or pay attention to me face".

still, irresistible!