Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's my birthday when I say it is!

Sunday at 2am we went to the hospital with what ended up to be a "false alarm". I thought my water had broken but.. nope.





All day/night Sunday I had pains and gross things I won't go into - and went in to work on Monday.





Monday at 4:30 - gush of fluid.. Water broke!





After 26 hours of labor, not progressing, I had a c section and now we have this:



Introducing Logan Lee Nash - 7 pounds 5 ounces, 19 inches long! Born at 6:23pm.
Awesome little dude... :)

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Congratulations on your BEAUTIFUL baby boy!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Okie Rednecks said...

he is so precious!!! I was thinking about you guys last night! I have something I will be sending you soon!

Ryan and Jessica DeWitt said...

What a cute little mix of you and Lee!! So excited for you! Get rest and spend some quality time with your new boy!

The Collins in 2010 said...

Those sweet lips! Congratulations Nash family!