Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mister Grinch!

I apologize for the abrupt stop in posting and for not even covering our Christmas. Since Thursday, either me or Logan have been sick with a stomach virus and then I even got strep throat. Top it all off we spread it to a few different family members too! It's been a tough week and I blame it on that bastard the Grinch... You're a mean one, Mister Grinch You really are a goat, You brought us a stomach virus and passed on around, Mister Grinch,  You even made it last a week and added in strep throoooaaaat! You're a monster, Mister Grinch,  Your heart's an empty hole,  You made our holiday full of fevers and made us hurt down to our soul, Mister Grinch,  I'd love to beat you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!  We will be back by the New Year, fresh and ready to go...

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mami en construcción said...

Oh, I'm sorry you're all sick!
Hope you feel better soon!
Have a happy New Year!

Candace said...

Us too! Flu and colds... They continue still :/ hope your New Years is better!!

Anonymous said...

Feel better!! All of you.