Saturday, December 24, 2011

O Christmas Tree...

After our Man Trap experiment, we decided to think about what we would want under our tree...

Everyone was pretty specific. Like Christi, with her Audi Q7:
Hey Adam, need to hitch a ride?

Then Nicki really wanted this Noguchi table:

Jack Sparrow Approves!

Rogelio wanted a Maserati, since his Mini is acting up...
What's better than a Maserati? John Hamm driving one...

Tony was uber specific. He wanted a palette of Gold boullion:

I thought he needed a Ninja to gaurd it...

Me? What did I want?
Not too much...

Just a flat stomach and some Tory Burch boots...

What do you want under your tree??

Have a Merry Christmas!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Donald said...

OMG, you're crazy.

Love it! :)

P.S. I want a pony under my tree!!

Anonymous said...

I'd take a ninja.