Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cake and Dishes

Last night, for Don's birthday, I made a butterscotch marble bundt cake. It was pretty good, but not very sweet. I do think the reason for this was because the only butterscotch pudding mix I could find was sugar free. yuck! But it was still moist and pretty tasty. I think I will change it up next time.(Jen, if you are reading this, yes - that is your cake plate thing. You left it a long time ago and I keep meaning to give it back but we have had a hard time seeing each other lately.)

When you have people over for dinner, and bake a cake, dishes pile up. Lee and I have this neat 2-drawer dishwasher so that we can run small loads. Last night I had to run them both!
There you have it, a super exiting photo of my full dishwasher(s). At least I have bright plates...
It's the time change. Blame this post on the time change...

2 comments:

The Riddle Family said...

I am so jealous of your dishwashing drawers. SO cool! And the cake looks like it was really tasty! I don't think I could ever make something like that!

Donald said...

that cake was SOOOOO goood!!!!