Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rodeo

Last night we went to the huge Houston Rodeo.
First, we ate this:Cowboy Burrito. Made by these guys:Then we ate this, because we weren't fat enough yet....I took about 80 pictures at this shindig, so here is a link to look at the rest:

Nash's Go To The Rodeo

But I did take a photo of myself in a hat:Please don't hate me for doing this in the ladies room. Lee wasn't cooperating and he tried to take one of me by the Ferris Wheel outside but I looked like a heffer from the food and beer (yes, i drank a beer). I am not cowgirl material I don't think...

2 comments:

Sabrina Bowen said...

Girl...you are from Palestine...that right there makes you insta-cowgirl when a cowboy hat is added! You look adorable! BTW - We didn't have plans to go this year, but looking at that food, I think we may need to load up the kiddo and make an afternoon trip to the Livestock Show and Carnival!

The Riddle Family said...

Oh my goodness, you are so cute with your cowboy hat! I love it! Looks like you had so much fun - I really enjoyed all of the photos!

And ya know, I had never seen or tried one of those funnel cakes until we moved out east. Matt grew up on them and is obsessed with them. But he had never seen or eaten a churro when I met him either - so I think we were even.