Monday, May 23, 2011

Breakfast

Who doesn't like Quaker products? I mean, the oatmeal.. the breakfast bars.. the candy bars disguised as breakfast bars...
Have you had these? Wow. So good.

When I saw there was an opportunity to try a new Quaker product and review it, I jumped at the chance. I love all thinks Quaker Oats.

After trying their new product, I still stand by that statement.

These oatmeal squares were so yummy and simple. I tasted a hint of maple and it wasn't covered in sugar or coating of any kind. Very good.
Just one of those little box's kept me full from 7:30am - about 11:30am. Being that I have no time in the mornings to do anything creative for breakfast, I am looking forward to adding this box of cereal to my selection.

And so should you.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Dwija {House Unseen} said...

Yummers! I am super lazy when it comes to the kitchen, so I'd be all over this :)

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

HA! "Candy bars disguised as breakfast bars." I love when unhealthy food disguises itself as semi-healthy food. It's just that kind of stealth that tastes the best.

Mami en construcción said...

Yummy!!

Holly said...

Yum, those actually do look pretty good. :)