Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blog Award Awesomeness

Last week, I was reading one of hundreds a few blogs I follow and I saw my name in the text. As I read more, I saw that Mollie over at OK in UK had bestowed upon me a blogging award!



Guys! This is my very first one EVER!! 

I first started reading Mollie's blog when she was featured on For the Love of Blogs. I then noticed quickly that she reads a lot of the same blogs I do and I see her comments a lot of the time. 
Her story is so unique because she went all the way from Oklahoma to the UK! She cracked me up with her ongoing coverage of the Royal Wedding. You can read those here.

Now, it is my responsibility to pass along this award! Here are the rules:

1) Tell you who gave it to you
2) Put up a link to their blog. 
3)Pay it Forward to five more bloggers.
 
Sound good?
1. First off is Tiffanie over at Pineapples and Pickles. This new mommy lives close to me and we got through most of our maternity leaves together. She also provided someone to play Words With Friends with at 2am. Or 3am.. maybe even 5am... 

2. Then we have another new mommy, Jessica at Doubling the Dewitts. Jessica and I get along famously because we pretty much do the same things. We both spend gobs of money when we are stressed, we both are in the Interior Design field, and we both have extremely understanding husbands. 

3. Next up is Megan at Honey We're Home. I actually got to meet Megan at a Houston Blogger Roundup she organized. She is just as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside. I get loads of inspiration from her blog with all the gorgeous photos she puts up. She even inspired me to organize the house, and my life a little.

4. If you haven't seen Liz's blog at Mabel's House, go right over! My first connection with her was that she is a fellow schnauzer owner. Then I watched as she went through pregnancy and then new babyhood. Her blog is beautiful and vintage. You'll fall in love with her, Jane, and Mabel too.

5. Last but so not least is Heather at Some Kind of Wonderful. Heather is just about as sweet as it gets and her blog name has me humming that iconic Grand Funk Railroad AND reminds me of my favorite John Hughes movie. She has a sweet little family and tells great stories. She is a fellow lover of blogs and does a fun link up on Thursdays. 

Ok, ladies, I hope you enjoy your award! 




Photobucket

4 comments:

Diane Haynes said...

Congratulations!

Darby Hawley said...

This is awesome! Congratulations!

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

Congrats on your super adorable award!

Heather M said...

WOOHOOOO!!!!! Congrats Breann!! Thats awesome!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for passing it on to me!!! Cnat wait to check out the rest of the list!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!