Friday, June 17, 2011

Mornings...

Man have mornings changed around here in the last 6 months. I used to LOVE sleeping in, and would wake up at the last possible minute to get ready for work. You can take a look back a what it used to be like here...

Now things are different for sure...

Around 6:30am, dude man wakes up. I stumble in and turn on his mobile and give him a toy and let him play for about 20 min (parent of the year right here folks). I lay in bed and wake up slowly.

6:50am I am grabbing him up, kissing his cheeks, and changing that nasty all-nighter diaper. Off we go to the kitchen where I make a bottle while he yells at me waits patiently in his high chair.


While he eats, I do this:



While Lee feeds the dogs:



While he showers, I do this:
 And Logan and I play:



Then about 7:30am, I am hopping in the shower.
By 8am we are out the door to day care and work.

By 5pm, Lee or I are picking him up and we are headed home.
6:15pm  - Bath time!
6:45pm - Dinner time!
7:15pm - Bed time!
Then Lee and I watch tv, treadmill, talk about the day...

10pm - Adults bed time. A little tv time and then sleep.

Exciting no?
What's your day like?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Elena (Running in Heels After Child) said...

Everything changes, being a parent is wonderful but you do give up a lot of your life was like before.

And dropping the toy in the crib is good, he is learning to amuse himself- it is a very hand skill :).

Mollie said...

Each day's basically the same but all the more precious because of it.


I have an award for you on my blog for 6/17 if you'd like to have it.

Sarah said...

Look at that face! So cute. I love solid routines like this - even though it's different when you're a parent, it's nice to have that kind of stability in your life.

AmberFaith said...

Hello! Newest follower from the Boost My Blog Friday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get a chance. Have a great week! (:

Amber
http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com