Friday, September 9, 2011

Photo Challenge - Day 3 and 4

Day 3 - Clouds
It was a little hard to find clouds - but I kind of did...

No Clouds..

These are either clouds or smoke in the sky from the fires...
 Day 4 -My favorite color
Being a designer makes it hard to say what my "favorite color" is - however anyone that knows me well knows that I lean towards one end of the spectrum pretty heavily...

Sage.


Of all the sage-green colors out there - Grey Wisp by Benjamin Moore is the one I love the most. I am a very traditional person when it comes to design. Heavy leather furniture, dark woods, and neutral walls. I like to mix sage in my home with light greys and beige's.

I hope that isn't a boring "favorite" color...



Photobucket

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

Your favorite colors are my favorite colors!!

Anonymous said...

Sage is a great color. The name of the paint color in our living room is "Sage Sweater." Painted it 6 years ago and it's still a great color.