Sunday, October 17, 2010

Guest Room: Complete

Now that the guest room is complete, I wanted to take a photo.
Normally, only the one bed will be set up, but since we have guests coming later this week, I wanted to go ahead and set up the trundle so that it would be welcoming when they walked in. I am sad we no longer had a nice cushy Queen size bed to offer guests, but this still beats making someone couch it for 4 nights!

I hope they don't mind the stuffed fish on the wall.

Donald took an old nightstand and painted it, and we picked out a few new knobs for it. Looks perfect!
He also took a book case and did the same thing, but that is in Logan's room which is not picture ready as of yet...

Now I have to find a home for the box's under the bed so we can stow the trundle after the guests leave. I think a closet re-do is in order for the hall closet - and soon.

If Container Store reports higher than usual earnings at the end of this month, you will know why!

2 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Lovely! I'm losing my guest room, we're going to miss it!

Unknown said...

Thank you Liz! It's been quite a challenge in our little bungalow to make room for this little guy. But I am at peace knowing we have a comfy and private place for people to stay. I hope you are feeling well!