Tuesday, October 5, 2010

When you marry a warm natured person...

When you marry a warm natured person, you grow accustomed to the extra A/C that is pumped into the house, even in the winter. The lack of heat stops bothering you and you just put on a sweatshirt when you are cold.

But when this warm natured person gets pregnant... all bets are off.

Last night Lee finally proclaimed "It's SO COLD IN HERE! I can't get warm!"
This he says while bundled under a blanket with a dog on his lap. You look over at me with my belly totally exposed, think cropped yoga pants on, and no blanket - blissfully unaware that it's cold.
He then looks at the thermostat and says "It's 68!! 68 degrees in here!!"
Again - i had no sympathy.
I am incubating a tiny human. I'm hot.
Deal..

And for the first night in 6 months, I didn't kick the covers off while I was sleeping.

Success!

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You are LUCKY!!! This preggo girl must be incubating an ice cube because I'm always FREEZING!!!!!!! Love your blog! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! I am trying to get better about blogging on a regular basis, it's just taking some time...