Monday, October 11, 2010

Stage II Complete


Stage II of the nursery is complete. We painted this weekend!
Stage I was getting everything out of that room (queen bed, etc) to make room for the baby stuff and then converting the office into a guest room.
Stage II is getting the nursery painted and ready for furniture and de
cor.
Stage III is on the 30th - decorate and organize!!

Again, I am frustrated with my camera. And you know, after 2 or 3 cameras, I am starting to think it's me. Whatever.

The Color: Benjamin Moore Mozart Blue (but we had them match it at Sherwin Williams in the low-VOC paint)
To me these photos almost make it look green, but it's NOT. It is a nice dark blue.

So in about 2 weeks it will be DONE. Maybe we are adding crown molding, we just need to find someone who knows how to do that on the cheap...

No comments: