Sunday, October 10, 2010

Would You Like Some Help?

Usually, I am the sole person actually doing anything in the kitchen. When I make dinner I rarely ask for help.

Now, at 31 weeks, I am slow and clumsy and just plain worn out. So when the often asked question was asked:
"Would you like some help?"
I decided to go for it.

Poor Donald - the person asking the question - is not a cook. Maybe hot dogs and toast, but much more than that and it gets scary.
All i had him do was stir the cookie ingredients together.
That's all.

I return to the bowl and the dough looks like this:
Sand? Well it certainly looks that way but it should have been peanut butter cookie dough.
Apparently, Donald lost the spoon and opted for his hands... which pulled all the moisture from the cookies.
I tried to salvage them and mushed the cookies together and added a few chocolate chips on top..


They were like little sand dunes. At least I got lots of calcium from chugging milk!

1 comment:

Donald said...

With the couple of attempts at food/cooking that actually came out well, there are a lot of..."mishaps".

Had thought that maybe this Thanksgiving, would try making something to bring over.
Am going to stay safe and stick with bringing over the frozen rolls! =oD