Saturday, April 5, 2008

Haircuts

Well I am not blonde yet, we started with highlights. She had a toner out on after, so I suspect after a few shampoos it will get a little brighter. I am going to go back in 2 weeks and get more. And then more before our trip in June.


Not only I got my hair done, the puppies did too! Teddy was matted so he got shaved, and i think the groomer was confused because Lola is pretty much shaved too. I think they were busy and rushing this time, I am a little unhappy... But they are still cute. Teddy looks like he has the wrong sized legs!.

The pups also have seat-belts now because I will be driving them alot in traffic to be watched while the kitchen is being re-done. I had them once and stopped short and Teddy fell in the floor... so this is safer. You can see that Lola is thrilled!

Tonight we are having grilled halibut and saffron orzo. I have lost 5-6 pounds so far and have 10-15 more to go for Skinney Bitch status!! I only have 8 weeks to do it, so I need to be super serious the next 2 months. This will be hard since we will start eating out 90% of the time with the kitchen gone. I mean, I am NOT doing dishes in the bath tub!!
Smart One's should let me endorse since I will be eating their food so much!

1 comment:

The Riddle Family said...

Didn't ya hear? Ultra short fur cuts is the new long this season!!! Tot is over the moon about Teddy's haircut - cause it means that Chicken Leg Tot is no longer all alone (see our christmas card photo BOL)! Miss Lola is looking as gorgeous as ever in her summer cut! So sheik!

Your hair looks absolutely amazing! I love the depth the highlights give your color!