Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rambles...

Ok so I have an appt to get my hair done on Friday. I am going to talk with her about how realistic my goal is. If it will be difficult, then I will wait until May to do my hair. I just don't want to look bad in the pictures on the 30th.
Lola has decided that pushing her ball under the sofa is a fun idea. We have an old duvet fill shoved under there because she would do this so often and then she barks at you every 30 seconds until you give in and get it for her. Now she has discovered that you can still shove things down the side which means I have to lay on the floor with a hanger and dig the ball out. She currently is in barking stage and since I have been doing it every night this week, I refuse! She alternates between going to the side of the couch here it is and barking, to standing by lee's head and barking. Once she stops (if ever) i suppose I will get it for her...

This guy at work, a client, called me at 4:30 today to tell me he was going to call me in the morning to talk about a project. So... he called me to tell me he was going to call me? And I also have a meeting with him tomorrow at 2 to go over a project to get the cost down.

Teddy will be 1 soon! I don't know what I should do for him! He is so big and we just love him to pieces. I hate that he has to get shaved, but he may actually like it. He pants alot and as pretty as a long skirt looks, he may just need to be short.

So after the great-hair-color-debate is done, I will put up a picture.

Off to bed (early!!)

1 comment:

Donald said...

Teddy's turning 2yo?

um...huh?